Under the Symbol:
MoneyTV with Donald Baillargeon, 5/12
Friday, May 12, 2017 5:00 AM
LOS ANGELES, CA / ACCESSWIRE / May 12, 2017 / The business of marijuana, Congress doesn't care about you - this week on MoneyTV with Donald Baillargeon. MoneyTV is the internationally syndicated television program all about money and what makes it happen (http://www.moneytv.net), featuring informative interviews with company CEOs, providing insights into their operations and outlooks for their futures.
Free information packages from the featured companies can be requested by sending an email to [email protected].
The television program can also be viewed online immediately at www.moneytv.net.
Featured companies on this week's program include:
- Players Network (OTCQB: PNTV) CEO, Mark Bradley, spoke of the company's new shareholder outreach campaign and their marijuana accelerator initiative.
- Pazoo, Inc. (OTC PINK: PZOO) David Cunic announced they have applied to also test recreational cannabis in Nevada.
- Epazz, Inc. (OTC PINK: EPAZ) Spokesman Michael Manahan announced the company's Zenapay cannabis payments product.
- Alternative Sentencing and Consolidation Initiative Founder Richard Altomare updated recent activity.
- Singlepoint, Inc. (OTCPINK: SING) CEO, Greg Lambrecht, said the company was going to be announcing another acquisition LOI.
A complete menu of TV listings is available at the MoneyTV web site, http://www.moneytv.net.
MoneyTV Executive Producer and Anchor, Donald Baillargeon, is also the host of MoneyRap Radio, http://www.moneyrap.com and the television program Crowdfund Television, http://www.crowdfundtelevision.com.
MoneyTV with Donald Baillargeon television program, Copyright MMXVII, all rights reserved. MoneyTV does not provide an analysis of companies' financial positions and is not soliciting to purchase or sell securities of the companies, nor are we offering a recommendation of featured companies or their stocks. Information discussed herein has been provided by the companies and should be verified independently with the companies and a securities analyst. MoneyTV provides companies a 3 to 4 month corporate profile with multiple appearances for a cash fee of $11,995.00 to $17,250.00, does not accept company stock as payment for services, does not hold any positions, options or warrants in featured companies. The information herein is not an endorsement by Donald Baillargeon, the producer, publisher or parent company of MoneyTV.
949 388 5267