Toronto, ON / ACCESSWIRE / July 16, 2014 / Trimax management is pleased to provide this general business update on the activities of TMXN. The untimely death of our Secretary David Soloman caused us to take a time out and reorganize and re think the TMXN strategy moving forward.
The following changes are taking place at TMXN and work on all of these aforementioned points is well under way and some near completion.
- Updated financials are being compiled and will be filed shortly which by all accounts should upgrade TMXN stop rank to current.
- New website and corporate domain. The new web site will be launched shortly on www.trimaxcorporate.com (investor site and TMXN site) and www.trimaxyachts.com (TMXN operating subsidiary)
- TMXN has secured sufficient resources to execute this business plan
- TMXN has successfully negotiated with a China manufacturer to assemble luxury yachts under the Trimax brand and an exclusive distribution rights for USA Europe and Canada.
- Logistical issues are currently being finalized with a sales and support call centre in Eastern Europe and a technical and IT support in India
- New management will be appointed (CEO CFO COO) to spearhead USA and European sales. TMXN is in negotiations with a Spanish based CEO with over 30 years in marine industry. Also a CFO with over 25 years in watercraft experience and a boating dealership owner / operator is being considered as the COO. Michael Arnkvarn will remain with the Company in a capacity of manager Canadian operations.
- TMXN management has secured a Spain location (Near Valencia) as the EU representative office and is in talks with a Florida and a New York consultant / sales agent to represent the USA presence.
- Michael serves as a CEO with Sipp Industries, Inc. and has extensive knowledge and contacts in mass distribution networks and will be instrumental in the launch of the TMXN product lines and Canadian operations.
In summary these are exclusive luxury yachts being assembled in China by a manufacturer with over 300 employees and a $30 million dollar facility. Trimax Yachts will be offered in the USA CANADA and EU marketplace under the brand name Trimax Yachts. TMXN plans to offer 30 to 100 foot yachts under following brand names
1. 30 Compass
2. 40 Nautical
3. 50 Navigator
4. 70 Explorer
5. 100 Sea Princess
See bit.ly/1mhBvpN for work in progress. This web site is under construction but should provide our followers with a good overview of our current and future plans.
TMXN management has made an executive decision not to conduct any sort of a reverse split on the current share structure, as it is confidant the market will realize the value of TMXN and reflect its valuation more accurately as Trimax Yachts unveils its plans further and the roll out commences.
More details will follow via SEC filings and OTC Markets update
The management will release news on timely basis as new developments crystalize.
Safe Harbor Statement
Information in this news release may contain statements about future expectations, plans, prospects or performance of TMXN that constitute forward-looking statements for purposes of the Safe Harbor Provisions under the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. The words or phrases "can be," "expects," "may affect," "believed," "estimate," "project" and similar words and phrases are intended to identify such forward-looking statements. TMXN. cautions you that any forward-looking information provided by or on behalf of TMXN. is not a guarantee of future performance. None of the information in this press release constitutes or is intended as an offer to sell securities or investment advice of any kind. TMXN actual results may differ materially from those anticipated in such forward-looking statements as a result of various important factors, some of which are beyond TMXN control. In addition to those discussed in TMXN press releases, public filings, and statements by TMXN management, but not limited to, TMXN estimate of the sufficiency of its existing capital resources, TMXN ability to raise additional capital to fund future operations, TMXN ability to repay its existing indebtedness, the uncertainties involved in estimating market opportunities, and in identifying contracts which match TMXN capability to be awarded contracts. All such forward-looking statements are current only as of the date on which such statements were made. TMXN does not undertake any obligation to publicly update any forward-looking statement to reflect events or circumstances after the date on which any such statement is made or to reflect the occurrence of unanticipated events.
Interim Contact: http://www.minamargroup.net/helpdesk/open.php
SOURCE: Trimax Corp.
Leave a comment...