Amazon and Twitter Enter Partnership; Forest Oil Corporation Announces Merger with Sabine Oil & Gas


Follow this company

Companies Mentioned

NYSE:FST / NASDAQ:AMZN / NYSE:EOG / PK:SLNX
05/07/2014 [ACCESSWIRE]

Forest Oil Corporation (NYSE: FST) - For an in-depth report on Forest Oil Corporation follow: www.BullTrends.com/stockquote/FST

Shares of Forest Oil Corporation closed up 13.41% on nearly 38 million shares traded. The stock was one of the biggest gainers on the NYSE. The company announced it is merging with privately held Sabine Oil & Gas. When the merger is complete, Sabine will own approximately 73.5% of the new company and Forest shareholders will own the remaining 26.5%.

Amazon.com Inc. (NASDAQ: AMZN) - For an in-depth report on Amazon.com Inc. follow: www.BullTrends.com/stockquote/AMZN

Shares of Amazon closed down 4.09% on about 4.7 million shares traded. The stock was one of the most active stocks on the NASDAQ. The company recently entered into a partnership with Twitter that will allow Twitter users to shop directly from Amazon’s e-Commerce portal. The service will be available to users who will connect the two (Twitter and Amazon.com) accounts.

EOG Resources, Inc. (NYSE: EOG) - For an in-depth report on EOG Resources, Inc. follow: www.BullTrends.com/stockquote/EOG

Shares of EOG Resources closed up 4.41% on about 8.5 million shares traded. The stock was one of the most active stocks on the NYSE and hit a new yearly high of $106.50 during intra-day trading. The company reported net income of $660.9 million, or $1.21 per share. On an adjusted basis, first-quarter income was $767.7 million, or $1.40 per share which beat analysts' estimates by $0.21 per share.

Solanbridge Group, Inc. (OTC: SLNX) - For an in-depth report on Solanbridge Group, Inc. follow:  www.BullTrends.com/stockquote/SLNX

Shares of Solanbridge Group closed up 50% on Tuesday with 123 million shares traded roughly. The stock was one of the biggest gainers in the OTC market. News revealed that the company is in the final negotiations to acquire a Colorado health product producer whose products are derived from naturally occurring cannabinoids and, in particular, cannabidiol (CBD). CBD is related to tetrahydrocannabinol (the psychoactive constituent of the cannabis plant). 

 

Disclosure: BullTrends.com is not a registered investment advisor and nothing contained in any materials should be construed as a recommendation to buy or sell securities. Investors should always conduct their own due diligence with any potential investment. Please read our report and visit our website, for complete risks and disclosures.

COMMENTS

Leave a comment...
 * 

Your Name
 *