MONTREAL, QUEBEC / ACCESSWIRE / April 7, 2014 - Gold Bullion Development Corp. (TSXV: GBB) (OTCPINK: GBBFF) (the "Company" or "Gold Bullion") announces that the 2014 Annual General and Special Meeting of Shareholders (the "Meeting") was held on Friday, April 4, 2014 at which all Meeting resolutions were approved. The resolutions passed at the Meeting include the following:
1.The number of directors of the Company for the pursuing year was set at five (5).
2. The following individuals were re-elected directors of the Company: Frank J. Basa, Roger Thomas, Jacques F. Monette, Ronald J. Goguen, Sr. and Annemette Jorgensen.
3. McGovern, Hurley, Cunningham, Chartered Accountants, were re-appointed as auditors of the Company.
4. Adoption of the Company's Advance Notice Policy was ratified and approved.
5. Adoption of the Company's 10% rolling share option plan was ratified and approved.
6. Amendment of the Company's Articles and creation of the Granada Royalty Shares was ratified and approved.
7. Adoption of the Company's 2014 Shareholder Rights Plan was ratified and approved.
The Board of Directors appointed the following officers of the Company for the ensuing year:
Frank J. Basa:Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer
Thomas P. Devlin:Chief Financial Officer
Frank J. Basa, Jacques F. Monette and Ronald J. Goguen were appointed members of the Audit Committee for the ensuing year with Mr. Basa as Chairman.
About Gold Bullion Development Corp.
Gold Bullion Development Corp. is a TSX Venture-listed junior natural resource company focusing on the exploration and development of its Granada Property near Rouyn-Noranda, Quebec, and its high grade Castle Silver Mine in Gowganda, Ontario. Additional information on the Company's Granada gold property is available by visiting the website at www.GoldBullionDevelopmentCorp.com and on SEDAR.com.
"Frank J. Basa"
Frank J. Basa, P.Eng.
President and Chief Executive Officer
For further information contact:
Frank J. Basa, P.Eng., President and CEO at 1-514-397-4000
Neither the TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Service Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release. This news release may contain forward-looking statements including but not limited to comments regarding the timing and content of upcoming work programs, geological interpretations, receipt of property titles, potential mineral recovery processes, etc. Forward-looking statements address future events and conditions and therefore, involve inherent risks and uncertainties. Actual results may differ materially from those currently anticipated in such statements.
SOURCE: Gold Bullion Development Corp.
Leave a comment...