In less than 15 days, public company helps client to achieve overfunded Indiegogo campaign status of 119%
SAN CLEMENTE, Calif. - (ACCESSWIRE) - Monster Arts, Inc. (OTCQB: APPZ), a leading mobile marketing and app technology innovator focused on mobile advertising consulting, daily deal and coupon marketing, and more, announced today the successful completion of its full service crowdfunding project, done for community outreach organization Text Kills® through the Indiegogo.com online platform. In connection with this engagement, Monster Arts provided marketing, public relations, business development and general project management consulting services to client in helping the client to ultimately achieve overfunded status for its fundraising efforts. Monster Arts successes for the client included; 2 sizable newspaper articles in the Orange County Register, corporate sponsorships from 2 Southern California VW dealerships, local Coca-Cola Bottling groups, and Pop Chips with more sponsors pending for their next campaign that simply signed on or made contributions in the last minutes.
Included as project deliverables for Monster Arts were (i) creating a professionally produced videos use in publicizing the campaign, (ii) designing the campaign’s landing page and related pages at the Indiegogo website and overall management of graphic design-related matters, (iii) a comprehensive rewards analysis pertaining to giveaways, prizes and other aspects of the tiered system used to solicit donations and contributions, and (iv) procurement of celebrity endorsements. In addition, Monster Arts assisted the client in its social media campaign for the project, which, along with the above-referenced services and related deliverables, was essential to taking the “word” regarding the Indiegogo project “viral” and taking public awareness to the next level.
More specifically, Monster Arts provides the following types of services in connection with providing consulting advice to clients conducting crowdfunding campaigns:
- Content Development: We help to communicate your project in simple, yet impactful, terms that ignite passion and build a sense of community. Content that engages and excites helps backers feel like part of the project and make that decision to get involved.
- Backer Segment Creation and Analysis: We look at the demographic profile, underlying motivations, and key demand drivers or “hooks” of each potential segment market that we identify as target audience for the fundraising campaign. For example, and as relevant for the Text Kills® project, we would consider teens and parents to be separate and distinct segment markets, and would take a segment-specific approach in designing marketing and public relations strategies for each group. For any such fundraising project, it is crucial to set up your campaign with idealistic perks that speak directly to identified segment contributors, incentivizing them with a call to action to get involved and make contributions.
- Reward Development and Analysis: We provide a comprehensive break down of a project’s rewards program, including associated costs, fees, profit margins, correlation to identified segments, all as part of helping establish the best structure for the client in terms of a formula for prizes and other rewards to those contributing to the client’s campaign.
- Social Media Advantage: Every successful crowdfunding project needs a crowd, and social media presence is a key path to spreading information virally. We develop Social Media Campaigns to coincide with the pre-launch and launch of campaign. In this process, we create your social networking game plan by helping the client identify the most useful sites or channels, and then use this as foundation for delivering a message that supplements and enhances the client’s overall online presence.
- Graphic Development: In the crowdfunding space, graphics and images speak volumes, and hold great potential for supportive sharing. We provide full graphic creation, from initial launch, through updates, down to the last day of funding. Campaigns with media and image rich projects seem to “outperform” those that don’t, and we take a careful and calculated approach in the creation and implementation of a funding campaign’s visual story.
- Sponsorship and Partnership Sourcing: To keep perks and rewards exciting, we have found that developing influential strategic partners is key to crowdfunding success. We will help to source, procure, and maintain relationships with other businesses, entities, charities, or individuals, who as sponsors will be willing to support a client’s project.
By way of background, there are now a growing number of websites that facilitate crowdfunding for projects. The most popular crowdfunding service is known as Kickstarter, and was created in 2009 as an open space where independent artists could ask the Internet at large to help fund projects, free from having to give up equity in the company and the overhead and machinations of big business. Kickstarter campaigns typically attract a pool of backers who’ll put a small or modest amount of money down in exchange for an altruistic boost to their ego and a copy of the finished product, and do not generally involve large, profitable ventures. That being said, it is reported that more than a half a billion dollars have been pledged towards 85,000 projects on Kickstarter alone, and without question, a lot of money ($319 million in pledges in 2012) has already traded hands, strongly suggesting that the success of such crowdfunding sites will continue to grow. In 2013, crowdfunding is expected to grow to a staggering $5.1 billion industry.
"Many see crowdfunding as the next frontier of fundraising,” commented Monster Arts CEO Wayne Irving II. “I do believe we will see more individuals and companies looking to this new capital platform to finance projects. Getting involved as a consultant in this space is very exciting for our company and its shareholders.”
Building off of its core strengths in its ability to see mobile marketing trends, thorough analysis of ”daily” type deals and mobile app and website development expertise, Monster Arts continues to uncover new and emerging opportunities for revenue and project growth. Management sees this extension of services into the arena of crowdfunding consulting as a natural progression of its business operations, leveraging their history of analytics and demographic data analysis, mobile marketing project management and development, and an intimate knowledge of the workings of social media marketing.
About Monster Arts
Monster Arts is a leading mobile marketing and app technology innovator, designing a variety of mobile apps for purchase and download by the retail consumer, and assisting business clients with online marketing through its Travel America Visitor Guide, mobile app design services, crowdfunding consulting services, and Daily Deal information management and analytics.
More information about Monster Arts can be found by visiting the company's website located at http://www.monsterarts.net/.
Safe Harbor Statement
Any statements contained in this press release that relate to future plans, events or performance are forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties, including, but not limited to, the risks associated with the management appointment described in this press release, and other risks identified in the filings by Monster Arts, Inc. (APPZ), with the U. S. Securities and Exchange Commission. Further information on risks faced by APPZ are detailed in the Form 10-K for the year ended December 31, 2012, and in its subsequent Quarterly Reports on Form 10-Q. These filings are or will become available on a website maintained by the U. S. Securities and Exchange Commission at http://www.sec.gov. The information contained in this press release is accurate as of the date indicated. Actual results, events or performance may differ materially. Monster Offers does not undertake any obligation to publicly release the any revision to these forward-looking statements that may be made to reflect events or circumstances occurring after the date hereof or to reflect the occurrence of unanticipated events. Included in this release are "forward-looking statements" within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended, and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended. Although the company believes that the expectations reflected in such forward-looking statements are reasonable, it can give no assurance that such expectations reflected in such forward-looking statements will prove to have been correct. The company's actual results could differ materially from those anticipated in the forward-looking statements.
Leave a comment...