Crown Equity Holdings Inc. announced it is seeking a cancellation of the Exchange Agreement between Discovery Carbon Environmental Securities and Cleantech Transit, Inc. and is notifying the SEC, Finra and FBI of inappropriate solicitations, fraud and lack of transparency by EQCO2, Inc. CEO Billy Barnwell.
Crown Equity Holdings Inc. is also notifying the SEC, Finra and FBI in Nevada of Billy Barnwell and Carlton Williams past history of being accused of inaccurate or misleading representations when American Environmental Energy, Inc. (AEEI) warned its shareholders of Improper Proxy and Investment Solicitations by Equinox Carbon Equities, Inc. in a March 20, 2009 press release found http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20090320005739/en/American-Environmental-Energy-AEEI-Warns-Shareholders-Improper.
A list of the issues Crown Equity Holdings, Inc. wants the Federal Government and its appropriate agencies to investigate regarding Billy Barnwell are:
1. Billy Barnwell misleading investors and lack of transparency.
2. Billy Barnwell exploiting investors in a scam with exaggerated claims of returns.
3. Claim of $4 million assets in Discovery Carbon Environmental Securities before merger between Discovery Carbon Environmental Securities and Cleantech Transit, Inc.
4. Claim of $7.5 million in assets in Shamrock S Tree Products, LLC, Shamrock S Pollination, Inc., and Shamrock S Trucking, Inc.. (the “Shamrock Group”) before acquisition agreement with Cleantech Transit, inc.
5. Suspicious issuance of Discovery Carbon Environmental Securities Stock before merger.
6. Failed to disclose a judgement against him until after the merger. His attorney Arnold F Sock and CFO of Discovery advised us that Billy Barnwell did not need to disclose the judgement as the attorney on the case lost his license.
Crown Equity Holdings, Inc. is also notifying the Federal Government and its appropriate agencies to be aware of Shad Sullivan possible insider trading regarding shares of CLNO & CLNOD.
Crown Equity Holdings, Inc. is also notifying the Federal Government and its appropriate agencies to be aware of Carlton Williams questionable business and fund raising practices regarding the carbon securities industry specifically in association with Billy Barnwell.
Crown Equity Holdings Inc. has informed EQCO2, Inc. CFO, Lowell Holden, Attorney Claudia McDowell and David Madsen, CPA – SADLER, GIBB & ASSOCIATES, LLC of the above.
Safe Harbor Statement
Safe Harbor” Statement under the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995: This release includes forward-looking statements intended to qualify for the safe harbor from liability established by the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. These forward-looking statements generally can be identified by phrases such as the Company or its management “believes,” “expects,” “anticipates,” “foresees,” “forecasts,” “estimates” or other words or phrases of similar import. Similarly, such statements in this release that describe the company’s business strategy, outlook, objectives, plans, intentions, or goals also are forward-looking statements. All such forward-looking statements are subject to certain risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from those in forward-looking statements. These risks and uncertainties include among other things, product price volatility, product demand, market competition, and risk inherent in the operations of a company.
Leave a comment...